This textbook of Business Studies is designed to give the students of Class 11 a clear idea of the purpose of business, different types of enterprises and also the modes of business in the current scenario. It covers all the chapters that have been outlined by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Published by NCERT, this edition comes in a paperback form and the topics are explained in lucid language so that students find them easy to understand.
Chapters Covered in the Textbook:
Part I Foundations of Business
• Nature and Purpose of Business
• Forms of Business Organisation
• Private, Public and Global Enterprises
• Business Services
• Emerging Modes of Business
• Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics
Part II Corporate Organisation, Finance, and Trade
• Formation of a Company
• Sources of Business Finance
• Small Business CHAPTER 10 Internal Trade
• International Business - I
• International Business - II
Salient Features of the Textbook:
• ‘Summary’ section at the end of every chapter helps the students to recapitulate the important points they have learned in the chapter.
• Every chapter contains exercises that will help the students to enrich their knowledge of the topics discussed in the book.
• Chapter wise ‘Projects/Assignments’ are stated at the end, which when put into applications helps the students to have a better understanding of the concept.
• Certain ideas are explained in tabular form to keep the learning simple and easy for the students.
Abcxon is India's best student-related marketplace. This is a platform wherein students can buy books, stationary and uniform. The platform enables to buy these items online from anywhere in India at a very reasonable price. Also, the portal offers discount for customers which they can use to save money on purchases. Customers can make Payment COD (cash on delivery) or card , NetBanking and Upi methods to purchase items from abcxon.com.